Self-Employment Income Support Scheme

If you’re self-employed, you can now take the first step in making a claim under the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme. This first step is simply to collect contact details and you will need your 10 digit UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference). Claims can be started on 15 May.

Click here for further information.


The Local News is compiled by The Moseley Society. Thank you for your contributions – please keep them coming and send your suggestions and tips to