There is growing evidence that the impact of COVID-19 has been significant on mental health. The reality is that there cannot be good physical mental health without good mental health. In this period of living with COVID, we must continue to prioritise our mental health now more than ever. Here are some places you can get support:
- Birmingham MIND has some great tips on how to help take care of your mental wellbeing especially in light of the pandemic
- Every Mind Matters website explores things that might affect our mental health like sleep and stress and provides information in case you need urgent support.
- For Urgent Support, contact Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS and Foundation Trust on their website website
- Not sure where to start? Birmingham City Council has collated resources in one place on the website
- Talking to your children about coping with COVID-19 is something that parents may struggle with. But you are not alone. Help is available