Printing Schoolwork During Lockdown

If you have schoolwork that needs printing but don’t have access to a printer at home, Rice Chamberlains Estate Agents has kindly offered the use of their printer! Email it to them and they will print it for you, and you can then pick it up (safely) from their office:, or
If you are self-isolating and local to Rice Chamberlains, they could deliver the paperwork to you, depending on the diary etc. Please email or phone if you need to arrange this.

Rice Chamberlains Estate Agents:
Moseley: 27-29 St Mary’s Row, Moseley, B13 8HW – 0121 442 4040
Bournville: 243 Mary Vale Road, Bournville, B30 1PN – 0121 458 1123