Pause offers mental health support to people under 25 years living in Birmingham and registered with a GP in the city. In response to Covid-19 the charity has issued this statement:
- Our Digbeth drop-in service has closed until further notice, but we are operating a temporary telephone service in its place.
- We are offering a call back service for young people under 25 years of age, who have a Birmingham GP.
- We are also supporting families with Birmingham GPs who want support around a child/young person under 25 years of age.
- Our calls offer brief interventions including a listening ear, self-help strategies and skills/techniques for managing difficult situations and feelings.
- Our opening hours are 10-6, seven days a week.
Need someone to talk to? Struggling to cope with feelings? Pause is here for you.
We offer a non-judgemental listening ear, self-help strategies plus skills for managing difficult situations and feelings.
If young people or parents wish to access our service, we ask that they drop us an email on email@example.com or call 0207 841 4470 and we will arrange for one of our friendly team to call them back.