Birmingham Children’s Partnership – Resources

Birmingham City Council is offering more support for families, including an emergency fund.
See here for more information about how to make contact with the lead organisation in each area. In Hall Green Constituency it is Accord Group and the contact details can be found on the website. There is also a Resilience Funding application form that can be downloaded.